Healthy ORIGINAL Citrus Ginseng Chocolate Mousse
This dessert is dairy-free and light with the great taste of citrus and chocolate combination. It also takes no time to prepare!
SERVING SIZE: 4, PREP TIME: 5 MINUTES
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1-12.3 oz package silken tofu (soft)
- 1/4 cup SMARTfx ORIGINAL Citrus Ginseng
- 1 tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp. agave nectar, maple syrup, or honey (if you’re not vegan)
- Zest from 1 whole orange
- Chocolate or chocolate-orange chocolate bar (optional for decorative shavings on top)
Place chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave at 20 second intervals until melted (stirring after each interval). Combine tofu and SMARTFX ORIGINAL Citrus Ginseng in a blender or food processor; process until smooth. Add remaining ingredients and process until well-combined. Pour into serving dishes. Using a cheese grater, shave a little chocolate over top of each dish. Chill in refrigerator for 1 hour before serving.